Thursday, June 8, 2017

CIVIL WAR BIBLIOGRAPHY

Here is a hyperlinked bibliography of public domain books on the Civil War. I will update this list from time to time as I uncover additional books which are relevant to my research into lawyer-generals. 

If a single hyperlink will connect you to all volumes of a multi-volume set, The title is listed only once. Because most books have separate hyperlinks for each volume, each volume is listed separately for most multi-volume sets.
































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment

BORING WITH TOO BIG AN AUGER

It's been a while since I posted to this blog, so I thought I'd update. It seems like the last century when I decided to write a boo...